Volunteer Clearance Requirements
Please Note: Clearance information has been updated. Please see below for the recent changes.
All volunteers at St. Michael the Archangel School are required to adhere to the State of Pennsylvania and the Diocese of Allentown Volunteer guidelines. Please click on the link(s) below to review the policies and documents necessary to volunteer.
If you have any questions related to this procedure, feel free to contact Mrs. Barutia at 610-867-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for the required documentations. You can download and print the checklist below by clicking here.
All volunteers who interact with children are now required to complete items 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 every five (5) years.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal “DHS” Background Fingerprint Check (less than one year old, recheck every 5 years). The volunteer code is 1KG6ZJ. Please go to https://uenroll.identogo.com to pre-register and schedule an appointment.
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check (PATCH) (Less than one year old,
recheck every 5 years) – volunteers/employees please complete PATCH online
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Certificate (Recheck every 5 years). To obtain the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Certificate go to
https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home . Please submit the certificate to Mrs. Emilia Barutia.
- Mandated Reporter Training, visit the following website: reportabusepa.pitt.edu Simply register to begin the course requirements. Keep a copy of your certificate and provide a copy to Emilia Barutia.
NOTE: You do not have to do this training session in one sitting. The site allows you to come back and begin where you left off.
- National Sex Offender Registry Check complete and submit the form to the email provided in the instructions. Once you receive the certificate, please provide a copy of the certificate to Mrs. Emilia Barutia.
National Sex Offender Registry (NSOR)
- Protecting God’s Children visit the diocesan website for a current class schedule: Virtus online training (allentowndiocese.org). Pre-registration is required at most classes. A copy of your attendance certificate must be submitted to Mrs. Emilia Barutia.
- 2022 Diocese of Allentown Sexual Abuse: Please read the policy and print and sign the acknowledgement form.
- 2022 Diocese of Allentown Code of Conduct: Please read the policy and print and sign the acknowledgement form.
- 2022 Diocese of Allentown Social Media and Electronic Communication
Please read the policy and sign the acknowledgement form.
- Child Protective Services Law: Please read the policy and sign the acknowledgement form.
- Motor Vehicle Report – only if driving youth